- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in respect of the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. is: Marius Mihail Georgescu with NIF: X4792689H (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Address: C / Sepúlveda 58 08015 Barcelona
Contact phone: 934356489
Contact email: email@example.com
Data Protection Delegate (DPD)
The Data Protection Delegate (DPD, or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. is subject. The User can contact the DPD.
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by AVISUAL EUROPE, SL, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consult on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), with the determination to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between AVISUAL EUROPE, SL and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the documents that are filled out, or to meet a request or consultation thereof.
Necessary principles for the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times before completely transparent information of the fines for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected with specific, explicit and legitimate fines.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be necessary those strictly necessary in relation to the fines for which they are processed.
- Principle of precision: personal data must be accurate and always accurate.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the fines of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles will be fulfilled.
Personal data categories
The categories of data found in AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. Identification data is necessary. In no case are special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
A legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. EUROPA AVISUAL, S.L. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific fines.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, consult the information in case the completion of some of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed
Fines of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. with the proposal of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this last filling or to meet a request or query.
Likewise, the data can be used with a commercial intention of personalization, operation and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of AVISUAL EUROPE, SL, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User , as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the website.
When the personal data is obtained, the user is informed about the purpose or the specific fines of the processing of the personal data; that is, the use or uses that are given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the fines of its treatment and, in any case, during the following period: 18 months, until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept, when that is not possible, the criteria affected to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, when the personal data is obtained, the user is informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have been authorized.
Secrecy and security of personal data
EUROPA VISUAL, S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or untreated communication or access to such data.
However, because AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. cannot confirm the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a security breach of personal data occurs. It is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or the communication or access not sent to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform the data through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. is treating your personal data or not and, if so, obtaining information about your specific personal data and the treatment that AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. has made or made, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data
- Right to limit the processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller will no longer need personal data, but the User will need it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive the Responsible for the processing of their personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to be transmitted to another Responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the user that will not carry out the processing of their personal data or be the treatment of them by AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based on the automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR-www.avisualpro.es”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: C / Sepúlveda 58 08015 Barcelona
Contact phone: 934356489
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L., and therefore are not operated by AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own rights and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will be entitled to effective judicial protection and will submit a claim to a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
2. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and solve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard disk or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
These are the cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by AVISUAL EUROPE, S.L. for the best functioning of the website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that fits their preferences.
Social Network Cookies
EUROPA AVISUAL, S.L. incorporates social network add-ons, which allow access to them from the website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. Social network titles have their own data and cookie protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own rights and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them for information about cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. Specifically for information purposes, the following links indicate certain privacy and / or cookie policies:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on May 23, 2018 to periodically to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons that respect for the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data(RGPD).